Yay! You’re ready to download this great resource.
The 2023 Bible Reading Plan for the New Year includes:
- 5 readings per week for 7 weeks, beginning the week of January 1st and continuing through the season of Epiphany. You’ll start the next reading plan for Lent beginning the week of February 19th.
- The readings take you through the New Testament books of 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Galatians, and Philippians.
- A simple plan to help you hear from God through scripture reading- Stillness, Attention, Connection, Invitation to Action, and Prayer.
- The reading plan is designed with grace. If I use a 7-day-a-week plan I get behind and I get discouraged and I drop out. A 5-day reading plan leaves room to catch up and to rest.
- Consider printing the plan on card stock and using it as a bookmark.
CLICK HERE to download the reading plan
2023 Bible Reading Plan for the New Year © 2023 Lisa Ann Moss Degrenia. You’re welcome to share this plan with others. Please do not claim it or publish it as your own.