Yay! You’re ready to download this great resource.
The 2023 Bible Reading Plan for the New Year includes:
- 5 readings per week for 7 weeks, beginning the week of January 1st and continuing through the season of Epiphany. You’ll start the next reading plan for Lent beginning the week of February 19th.
- The readings take you through the New Testament books of 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Galatians, and Philippians.
- A simple plan to help you hear from God through scripture reading- Stillness, Attention, Connection, Invitation to Action, and Prayer.
- The reading plan is designed with grace. If I use a 7-day-a-week plan I get behind and I get discouraged and I drop out. A 5-day reading plan leaves room to catch up and to rest.
- Consider printing the plan on card stock and using it as a bookmark.
CLICK HERE to download the reading plan
2023 Bible Reading Plan for the New Year © 2023 Lisa Ann Moss Degrenia. You’re welcome to share this plan with others. Please do not claim it or publish it as your own.
Got it….printed it….thank you! FYI: I have also picked my new word for 2023. It will be “presence”. Thank you for starting me on this in 2022. My word this year is light. I loved your reference to it in your note to me. I have prayed that I could be a light this year. Blessings and thank you for your shepherding. We are truly grateful to have you as our pastor! Donna
What a great word of the year! It’s rich and deep and can take you many places. I haven’t settled on my word of the year yet. It will happen soon. Bless you, dear Donna. – Lisa <
Pingback: Prayers Inspired by 1 John | Revlisad.com