Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to read and reflect on the entire book of Ephesians three times in three weeks.
The suggested pattern is one chapter per day, Monday through Saturday.
Here are some suggestions to help you with your reflection. Write or draw your answers on a piece of paper or in a journal.
1. Read the chapter for the day. Copy the word, phrase, or verse which catches your attention word for word.
2. What does this word, phrase, or verse reveal about God? Our world? Ourselves?
3. How will your life be different today because of what you have read?
4. What are your next steps in putting this into practice?
5. Speak with God about this. (a written or verbal prayer)
Or read the chapter and just sit with it. No striving for knowledge or answers. Being rather than doing. Listening. Resting. Jesus, I just want to be with you.
Feel free to share this challenge and/or leave a comment about what God reveals to you.
I look forward to hearing from you. – Lisa <><
PS- The Ephesians Challenge accompanies our new sermon series, Sit Walk Stand which beings Sunday, May 19th. You are most welcome to join us in person at 9am or 10:30am at Trinity Sarasota or online at 9am on our Facebook Page. I’ll also post the messages here.
Pingback: Sit- We Receive When We Rest (Ephesians 2) | Turning the Word
Pingback: Glorious Inheritance (Ephesians 1) | Turning the Word
Pingback: Our Peace (Ephesians 2) | Turning the Word
Pingback: Fully Me, Fully Us (Ephesians 3) | Turning the Word
Pingback: Walk the Walk (Ephesians 4) | Turning the Word
Pingback: Live in Light (Ephesians 5) | Turning the Word
Pingback: A Prayer for True Strength (Ephesians 6) | Turning the Word
Pingback: Standing in the Armor of God (Ephesians 6) | Turning the Word
Pingback: Extending Blessing (Ephesians 3) | Turning the Word